Up to £45,000 & Benefits
Your New Role
A superb opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Asset Manager to join this thriving financial services business in Belfast. Having recently been acquired by a Global Plc, with plans for further growth in the UK and European markets, this is an exciting time to join and become part of a truly dynamic and evolving business.
You will join a team of highly experienced Asset Managers with responsibility for the ongoing management of high-ticket loan portfolios across NI (20%) & ROI (80%) with significant exposure to their client – one of the world’s largest private equity companies.
This is an ideal opportunity for a driven and hungry asset manager who wants to be at the cut and thrust of financial negotiations.
- Managing assigned loan portfolio
- Undertaking due diligence on complex cases
- Attending borrower and client meetings as and when required
- Drafting strategy and succinct credit papers
- Preparing asset feasibility studies and cost / benefit strategies
- Liaising with professional advisors to include insolvency practitioners, solicitors and property agents
- Compiling and presenting management reports in relation to the financial performance of the portfolio
- Ensuring that team targets are delivered in line with client expectation
Skills / Experience:
- Previous lending or recoveries experience, specifically in corporate or SME environment
- Ideally ACA qualified accountant
- Experience of working within a client facing role
- Strong financial analysis skills with a proven ability to review, understand and interpret financial information
- Ability to review loan and security documentation
- Ability to strongly negotiate and close deals
- Strong report writing skills
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
- Basic salary of c£45K
- Company pension, travel discount and healthcare
- Meritocratic environment with significant career opportunities in a relatively short period of time
To discuss this Asset Manager job in the strictest confidence please contact our senior consultant, Fionntán Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890 278155 or apply via the link below.