Residential Property and Real Estate
c£45k & benefits
Your new company
HNH Human Capital are working with a Global Plc based in Belfast to recruit an Asset Manager who has experience in managing Residential Property and Real Estate portfolios. It is an exciting time to join this company following a successful acquisition which should result in increased career opportunities beyond the scope of the current portfolio’s remit.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Managers in strategically managing a Residential Property and Real Estate portfolio within the UK and Ireland, ensuring the effective implementation of agreed asset management strategy. To be effective in this role, the asset manager will have the following Key Responsibilities:
- Management of assigned assets throughout NI / ROI.
- Developing a relationship with the client and understanding their requirements.
- Preparation of a feasibility study for each asset within your portfolio with a particular focus on the cost / benefit of a strategy.
- Preparation of key strategic approval papers, ensuring that submissions are accurate, succinct and in line with our Private Equity client expectations.
- With the Senior Manager, manage tenancy managers, 3rd party contractors and act as point of contact for any escalation of issues from clients, tenants or statutory bodies.
- Ensure that agreed team targets / goals are delivered in line with client expectation.
- Ensure team compliance with required MI output, in line with client expectation.
What you will bring to the role!
Key qualifications and experience
- A member of the RICS / SCSI or intent on becoming a chartered surveyor.
- 3rd level education, ideally with a specialism in Real Estate.
- 3+ years’ experience in residential / property asset management having worked client side.
- Strong financial analysis skills with proven ability to review interpret and analyse cash-flow, income & expenditure accounts and financial forecasts.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills, with an ability to undertake feasibility studies and report on the operational and financial performance
- Significant experience in residential landlord & tenant regulation, knowledge of minimum housing standards and building regulations.
- Proven experience managing property disputes.
- Strong understanding of the receivership / administration processes.
- Strong negotiator in a client facing role and of negotiating with contractors.
- Foster a productive team environment with the ability to motivate and people manage all team members on an equitable basis
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise and reprioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages, particularly excel.
The Asset Manager position will attract a fantastic market leading salary of circa £45k depending on experience and company benefits to include Private Healthcare, Pension contribution, discounted travel and a truly meritocratic career progression path.
How to apply
If you have the required essential criteria and are interested in discussing this role further, please submit your CV today to our Senior Consultant Fionntán Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org