HNH Human Capital has been exclusively retained by a leading local Bank to appoint an Acquisitions Manager within the Corporate and Business Banking team. We are seeking to appoint an experienced banker with excellent credit and relationship management skills. In addition we are also looking for a natural aptitude for business development and ideally a background in acquisitions.
- Reporting to the Head of Acquisitions you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and targeting new bank customers, undertaking detailed financial analysis of lending proposals.
- Onboard customers and transition to relationship banking segments
- Contribute to the development of a customer engagement plan which sustains the bank’s growth in key business sectors
- Maintain the culture of high performance, customer focus and networking with Key Business Introducers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within banking
- Demonstrable experience of Lending, Credit Analysis and Decision Making
- Experience of Relationship Management and/or developing new business
- Excellent team work
- Excellent communication skills
- My client is offering a competitive salary, excellent benefits and scope for progression. Great working environment.
In order to apply please send your CV or call Sarah Orange for a confidential discussion on 02890278155