Your new employer
HNH Human Capital are recruiting a marketing manager for a recognised leader and expert in the business mobile, landline, IT, app and web design arena. Based in Belfast, this company pride themselves on their dedicated services and commitment to customer satisfaction.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager will assist with driving marketing campaigns for a number of products and services. In this standalone role, you will be given the following responsibilities:
- Developing, managing and delivering the B2B marketing plan.
- Writing and distributing press releases and articles to technology and Northern Ireland’s business press.
- Sustaining strong contacts and opportunities within the technology and Northern Ireland business press.
- Producing marketing literature for internal and external use.
- Preparing advertising and advertorial copy.
- Managing social media and website content.
- Creating and sending email marketing campaigns.
- Event management.
- Carrying out market and customer research.
- Project management of award entries.
- Producing client case studies.
To be successful in your application to become the new marketing manager you will need to have:
- A degree in either marketing or communications related field.
- At least 3 years’ marketing experience and ideally 2+ in a marketing manager role
- Experience in designing and production of marketing literature and advertising copy in Photoshop.
- Experience in copy writing for online and printed literature.
- Press release and editorial writing experience.
- Email design skills using basic HTML.
- Experience of managing a website using a CMS.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially PowerPoint and Word.
- Creativity both in terms of writing copy, photography concepts and producing visuals.
- Excellent writing skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly effective planning and organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and achieve deadlines.
You might even have:
- Worked within B2B marketing arena and have an understanding of Northern Ireland’s business media.
- Experience with social media campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO.
- Event management experience.
In addition to an excellent salary that will reflect your skills and experience, you will also receive a package that includes company benefits of twenty-eight days’ annual leave, enrolment in the company pension scheme and access to childcare vouchers.
How to apply…?
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in becoming the new Marketing Manager for this growing company, please forward your CV asap to our senior consultant, Fionntán Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews are taking place w/c11/12/2017 therefore it would be helpful if candidates could outline their availability for that week in their application.