Belfast – Global Plc
£negotiable plus benefits
Your new company
HNH Human Capital are seeking to recruit an MI Analyst on behalf of a Global Plc based in Belfast. The company have secured a volume of new business and are seeking to increase their talent headcount with an experienced MI Analyst.
Your role as an MI Analyst
You will be responsible for the ongoing management of Management Information for a number of portfolios. Working in a face paced environment, your success will be dependent on your ability to meet timelines for MI returns on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and also interface with the client when necessary to meet their objectives and timeframes. When the role is carried out effectively, it will maximise recovery across a broad range of loan and asset portfolios therefore it is an integral position within the team.
What are you accountable for?
- Ad-Hoc requests to provide the client with bespoke reports detailing various aspects of relevant portfolios.
- Ensure relevant quality control procedures have been followed to ensure accurate information is reported.
- Proactive analysis of management information and data on underlying assets securing loans to ensure efficient management of the portfolios.
- Delivery of accurate and robust MI for discussion and review with the client.
- Ensure servicing systems and applications accurately reflect the position of all assets / loans / connections.
- Liaise with I.T. where necessary to define / scope all business / client related requirements as requested.
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the required data for borrower and client meetings.
What you can bring to the role?
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- Experience with a Private Equity client preferable
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret loan data.
- Effective communicator with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Delivery focused with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
- Experience of working with vast amounts of data in excel and ability to manipulate and present as necessary.
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately.
- Exhibit a high degree of reliability and flexibility and a positive attitude and be counted on to participate as required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with advanced Excel experience essential.
If you have the required experience above and interest in this position, please forward your CV to Sarah Orange at sarah @ hnhhumancapital .com or call on 02890278155 for a confidential discussion.