Sales Director (Asset Finance) – North West
HNH Human Capital has been engaged to recruit a Sales Director on behalf of one of the leaders Financial Services Sector to lead their North-West business.
Previous experience in Asset Finance is a requirement which will include a proven track record within Asset Finance Sales
This role will have responsibility for the Sales within a pre-defined geographical area through their own performance.
This is a home based role so it has a level of flexibility that is difficult to obtain in the market. In addition, this role has a very attractive package and the OTE will reflect the caliber of candidate my client requires.
The Sales Director has a key role to play in the business. The successful individual will have responsibility for generating new business and building on existing business within the Asset industry.
Working within the North West region, sales will be generated through direct sales activity, following up leads generated by marketing, initiating local marketing activity and actively sourcing new business opportunities. Working efficiently and consistently achieving set targets, the Sales Director will develop a strong working relationship with the Operations Manager and administration team. The Sales Director is responsible for ensuring the FCA regulations are adhered to with attention paid to the Treating Customers Fairly Policy.
Sales & Business Development
- Proactively sources sales from within the allocated geographical location either by directly prospecting the existing customer base, sourcing new customers or through dealer introducers.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed targets set through financing and associated products.
- Responsible to develop and maintain relationships with existing customers via telephone, emails, and face to face meetings.
- Acts as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Record accurate sales information
- Review own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Make accurate, rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal.
Risk & Compliance
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Previous knowledge and experience in the Asset Finance industry are required.
- A proven track record within Asset Finance Sales
- A bright, go-getting person that is tenacious and resilient with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Numerate with analytical ability
- Excellent presentation skills
- Target-driven and have an ability to think on their feet and deliver solutions.
- Highly organized and ability to plan.
- Enthusiasm and drive for generating revenue with evidence of “going the extra mile” coupled with strong client focus, a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Computer literate
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sinead Walsh on 028 90316946 or apply via the link.