Accounts Assistant – Unrivalled scope for career progression
HNH Human Capital is proud to be exclusively working with one of the largest and most successful privately owned businesses in Northern Ireland.
As an Accounts Assistant within a fast paced environment you will have exposure to a wide range of functions within the accounts department.
This role will suit someone who is seeking a path to progression, study support and a supportive and friendly work environment.
- Sales/Purchase Ledger
- Posting invoices to the company’s financial system.
- Ensuring that invoices are posted to the correct nominal ledger codes.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Monthly reconciliation of purchase ledger to nominal ledger.
- Performing monthly supplier payment run.
- Raising adhoc payments to suppliers.
- Ensuring that all payments are correctly allocated on the dedicated system.
- Weekly payroll processing.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Credit control.
- Assisting with month end reconciliations and management accounts preparation.
This role will suit an experienced and confident individual who likes a challenge and experience within a fast paced commercial setting, who has the following:
- 2 years previous experience within a finance department.
- A high working level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working within a fast paced commercial setting.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A self-motivator with a keen desire to learn and develop.
A dynamic company with excellent structure and ability to progress and develop within your career path, with proven success stories. You will receive excellent company benefits, fantastic holiday structure.
Salary will be commensurate with experience but likely to be in the region of £18-22k
We are currently arranging interviews so for further information, contact Robert Coogan on 028 – 90278155 or apply via the link.
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance|