HNH Human Capital are exclusively working with one of the largest and most successful privately owned businesses in Northern Ireland to recruit an Accounting Technician who aspires to become a fully qualified ACA accountant with full company assistance.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work in a highly skilled team, contribute to the success of the department from day 1, whilst also developing their own skill set & availing of mentoring from 3 experienced accountants.
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Sales/Purchase Ledger
- Payroll processing (RoI and UK)
- Posting invoices to the company’s financial system.
- Ensuring that invoices are posted to the correct nominal ledger codes.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts to supplier statements
- Monthly reconciliation of purchase ledger to nominal ledger.
- Performing monthly supplier payment run.
- Ensuring that all payments are correctly allocated on the dedicated system.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Other ad hoc assignments
This role is designed for an ambitious professional who not only wants to do the job at hand to the best of their ability, but also move through the gears towards becoming a qualified accountant
- 2 years previous experience within a finance department.
- Ideally we would like IATI fully or part-qualified
- A high working level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working within a fast paced commercial setting.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ambition is a MUST
Excellent benefits and holiday package, full study support from the company to pursue ACA qualification.
For further information, please send your CV through the link to Eoin Fleming
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance|
|Salary||£20-22,000 plus study support|