HNH Human Capital are excited to be working with a Global Market Leading Manufacturing organisation for an Assistant Accountant.
Our client is a well-established Global business within Engineering and Manufacturing and has grown significantly over the last 50 years with continued success expected ahead.
The Assistant Accountant will provide support to the FC and wider finance team by helping to prepare financial statements, accounts, budgets, processing invoices and preparing VAT returns.
- Management of Purchase Ledger & Sales Ledger.
- Management of Accounts Receivable.
- Monitoring of invoice processing for both functions.
- Supplier payments and collections of debtors.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Communications with US operations to resolve invoice/stock queries.
- Payroll reconciliations.
- Preparing intercompany recharges from other business units (Credit Cards, Labour, Stock, Shipping)
- Compiling information for external accountants for all tax filings.
- Sales tax returns
- Management of finance systems
- Job Costing
- Assist with preparation of management accounts/budgets/forecasts
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and working to strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and confident manner.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft software Inc. Excel, Word and Office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please contact Robert Coogan on 02890 316948 or email Robert@hnhhumancapital.com
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance|