Assistant Accountant / Accounts Technician
HNH Human Capital is proud to be working with a long established building & construction company based in the Newry Area.
As an Assistant Accountant / Accounts Technician within an extremely fast paced environment you will have exposure to a wide range of functions that will allow you to lead and work within a very enjoyable and varied role.
This role will suit someone who is seeking Job satisfaction and stability for the long term.
What is the day to day role?
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and take the accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of weekly financial reports.
- Assistance in the preparation of books, files and declaration of VAT.
- Payroll, taxes and payment deadlines.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Cash/Bank Control – Ensure that all cash is managed and reconciled correctly and that there is a system in place for controlling the handling of cash throughout each property.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Accounts Payable.
- Invoicing – Suppliers and Customers.
- Stock Control and Cash Flow.
Who with this suit?
This role will suit an experienced and confident individual who likes a challenge and experience within a fast paced commercial setting, who has the following:
- 2 years+ experience.
- High level knowledge of SAGE.
- High working level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of ROI.
- Experience working within a fast paced commercial setting.
- Excellent organisational skills.
What is in it for you?
You will work in a dynamic company with excellent structure. You will receive excellent company benefits, flexible working, friendly supportive environment.
We are currently arranging interviews so for further information, contact Robert Coogan on 028 – 90278155 or apply via the link.
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance|