Solicitor – Construction
HNH Human Capital is proud to be working with a multinational Law Firm based in Belfast City Centre who are looking to recruit a Construction Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE of Contentious and Non-Contentious Construction matters, to join their growing team.
- This role calls for a specialist in Construction with knowledge and experience in drafting and revising contracts and appointments for a range of projects and parties.
- Clients include a mix of regional, national, and international companies, local authorities and educational institutions to which the team provides the full range of non-contentious and contentious construction services.
- The non-contentious work is predominantly development and banking related with specific sector experience in retail, housing, student accommodation, education and regeneration. Most of the non-contentious clients are employers.
- The contentious work is for these employer clients, though there is considerable experience of working for contractors. The contentious work is split across adjudication and court work, with some arbitration.
- Ideally 3 Years + PQE,
- Strong drafting skills and solid technical knowledge as well as good interpersonal skills are a must,
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed and an enthusiasm to engage with clients,
- The ability to manage key accounts would be desirous as would a Dual Qualification within the UK or ROI.
- A competitive rewards package that includes and goes beyond salary,
- The ability to design your own package to suit your individual lifestyle and needs,
- An inclusive and supportive environment and encouragement to reach your career goals,
- Progression and development opportunities.
Apply online for this role or please give us a call on 02890278155 for a confidential chat about this one or any others.